Your First Visit
What Happens When Your Dentist Sends You to Dallas Oral Surgery Associates?
The first thing you should feel is confidence! The surgeons at Dallas Oral Surgery Associates are specialists who love what they do. Dr. Sherry and Dr. Wallace have honed their craft through experience, years of advanced study and dedication to the best practices. We provide a full range of oral surgery services, and each member of our team enjoys the satisfaction that comes from helping others.
We want you to be knowledgeable about the procedures that you need performed. When you become a patient of our practice, your first appointment is a personal consultation with your oral surgeon. No procedures are performed at the first visit. Instead, your doctor will take the time to get to know you, discuss your needs and concerns, and provide the information you need to feel safe, comfortable, and secure.
Allow approximately an hour for your first appointment. Please bring your new patient paperwork, or complete your forms online prior to your appointment.
It’s Important to Bring Some Things with You to Your First Visit…
- A complete list of your current medications. It’s okay to bring the bottles with you.
- Your doctors’ names and phone numbers so that we can keep your medical team informed.
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18.
- Identification, such as a driver’s license.
- Insurance information, such as a card or policy.
- The referral slip your dentist gave you and any X-rays your dentist has taken. We’ll take additional X-rays, as needed.
We want your time with us to be positive and successful, and we’ll always go the extra mile to ensure an outstanding experience.